Logan IT Inc.com (“Logan IT Inc “, “we”, or “us”) through this website (the “Site”) provides information, recommendations and Virtual Assistant services (the “Services”). The term ‘Remote' to indicate anything that can be handled through the Internet, phone, email or other digital means.
Please also note that if Logan IT Inc. determines at any time that you have abused or violated any of these terms, conditions, and guidelines, Logan IT Inc. reserves the right to terminate your access to the Site and Services immediately without notice.
By using the Website, you warrant that you have read and reviewed this TOU and that you agree to be bound by it. If you do not agree to be bound by this TOU, you may leave the Website immediately. Logan IT Inc. only agrees to provide use of this Website and Services to you if you assent to this TOU.
By using this Website, you also warrant that you have read and reviewed the Terms and Conditions as applicable to the Monthly Membership Plans and agree to be bound by it. In the event of a custom quote for Business Services or Specialized Services, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the specific contract for that service entered into between you and Logan IT Inc. You agree to provide your assent to such terms and conditions over and above and in addition to the TOU mentioned herein.
The Services and the Site are available only to individuals or entities who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law and who are employees and affiliates of entities that have entered into a services agreement with Logan IT Inc. or one of its distributors. Without limiting the foregoing, the Services and the Site are not available to individuals under the age of eighteen (18). If you do not qualify, you may neither use the Services nor the Site.
User Name, Password and Security
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password, and you are solely responsible for all activities that occur under your username and password. You are responsible for safeguarding and maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password and for any use of our Services with your username and password. You agree not to share your username or password with anyone. You agree to immediately notify Logan IT Inc. of any unauthorized use of your username and Password or any other breach of security related to the Site. Logan IT Inc. will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to adequately safeguard your username and/or password or to otherwise comply with this section.
Links to Third-Party Sites
Some of the links on the Site may allow you to leave the Logan IT Inc.com website. Third-party sites to which the Site may link (“Third-Party Linked Sites”) are not in any way under Logan IT Inc.'s control, and Logan IT Inc. does not assume any responsibility or liability for any information, content, communications, services, goods or other materials available on such third-party linked sites or for any changes or updates to such sites. Logan IT Inc. does not intend links contained on the Site to be referrals to, or endorsements of, any Third-Party Linked Site or the entities that operate them, and such links are provided for convenience only.
Requests & Tasks
Each request (task) must be submitted by phone, email, chat, or any other mutually accepted digital means or through Logan IT Inc's dashboard access. Please send your requests individually; this means that each communication you have with your assistant should contain only one, defined, task. You're more than welcome to submit multiple tasks at one time, but we ask that you send a separate email for each. This ensures the fastest possible turnaround for each task.
As a user of the Services or the Site, you agree to use the Services and the Site only for lawful purposes. Use of the Services or the Site for transmission, distribution, retrieval or storage of any information, data, or other material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited. You also agree not to use the Services or the Site to
- 1.Use or transmit any material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent, or other intellectual property right without proper authorization
- 2. Harass others by “mail-bombing” or “news-bombing”, using the Website or any of the Company's Services for illegal spam activities, including gathering email addresses and personal information from others3. Threaten, harass, defame, embarrass or distress any person or group
- 3. Distribute computer viruses, worms, or any software/s intended to damage or alter a computer system without the owner's consent., reverse engineer, or attempt to reverse engineer or disassemble any code or software from or on the Website or Services, not to violate the security of the Website or Services through any unauthorized access, circumvention of encryption or other security tools, data mining or interference to any host, user or network
- 4. Use “auto-responders,” “cancel-bots,” or other similar mechanisms that generate excessive network traffic
- 5. Post or send any unlawful, harmful, defamatory, slanderous, pornographic, obscene, vulgar or similarly tortuous or otherwise objectionable material
- 6. Post, send or relay any unsolicited advertising
- 7. Post or send any chain letters or pyramid schemes
- 8. Post or send any fraudulent or misleading offers of products, items, loans, or other services
- 9. Post any misleading, inaccurate or fraudulent information
- 10. Post any junk e-mails
- 11. Post any duplicative or unsolicited messages
- 12. Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their specific consent
- 13. Create a false identity or forged e-mail address or header or otherwise attempt to mislead others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of the message
- 14. Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Site through login password mining or any other means.
Use of Client information, documents, property and materials
You may provide Logan IT Inc. with information and access to content, images, and licensed software and equipment to enable us to provide services. Logan IT Inc. warrants that all your information, documents, property, and materials will be used exclusively in connection with the performance of the Services under this TOU and not for any other purpose. It is the Client's responsibility to inform Logan IT Inc. if any information shared needs to be treated as confidential and how to handle such information. You must ensure that the information or any property or materials provided by you does not violate any applicable laws or infringement of intellectual property rights.
If you recommend your Logan IT Inc. assistant to use any content or images from paid/copyrights sources, you are responsible to purchase such content/images before the Logan IT Inc. assistant uses them to provide the required service. You must ensure that all appropriate permissions/license/consent to use such content or images have been obtained and there are no violations of copyright laws.
If you recommend us to use any licensed software to provide services, you must ensure that you hold a valid license for it and that our use of the software is within the scope of the licensing terms and conditions.
Logan IT Inc. is responsible for the quality of the work it delivers and commits to making all reasonable efforts to deliver quality deliverables, on a ‘best-effort' basis only, unless the inability to deliver as agreed is attributable to reasons beyond Logan IT Inc.'s control. All information provided is based on freely available online information and there is no warranty on any of the information, tasks, or projects delivered to the Client.
Ownership of Intellectual property
Logan IT Inc. acknowledges that all documents, work product and other materials that are delivered to Clients under this TOU (“deliverables”) shall be deemed as “works-made-for-hire” and the authorship shall belong exclusively to the Client. Except as provided otherwise in this TOU, each party retains sole and exclusive ownership of all data, documents, results, ideas, discoveries, know- how, methodologies, inventions, reports and works of authorship, whether or not patentable or subject to copyright, which may be made, written, conceived or reduced to practice by them or any third-party, and any derivative works of such intellectual property created after the effective date; provided that such derivative work (a) does not arise from the confidential information of the other party; and/or (b) is not created specifically for the other party.
Logan IT Inc. is, and shall remain, the sole and exclusive owner of all right, title and interest in and to all documents, data, know-how, methodologies, software and other materials, including computer programs, reports and specifications, provided by or used by Logan IT Inc. in connection with performing the Services, in each case where it was developed or acquired by Logan IT Inc. prior to the commencement or independently of this Agreement (collectively, the “Pre-Existing Materials”), including all Intellectual Property Rights therein. Any pre-existing confidential information belonging to Logan IT Inc, included in any deliverable, shall remain the exclusive property of Logan IT Inc. To the extent that Logan IT Inc. incorporates any of its own information into the deliverables, Logan IT Inc. hereby grants to Client, a royalty-free, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to make, use, sell, copy, distribute, display, perform, transmit, such Logan IT Inc. information in connection with the deliverables, unless informed otherwise.
Software: You acknowledge and agree that the Service and any software used in connection with the Service (“Software”) contain proprietary rights and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other associated laws. You agree not to modify the Software in any manner or form, or to use modified versions of the Software, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the Service. You agree not to access the Service by any means other than through the web interface or via email / telephone /chat or other mutually acceptable digital means that may be provided by Logan IT Inc. for use in accessing the Service.
Termination without cause;
- a) Monthly Subscription plan: Under these plans the user may terminate the plan without cause with a prior 30 days notice via e-mail.
- b) Adhoc Plans : Under these plans the termination is effective immediately on the date of completion of project or as per the duration of the plan where it is task based.
Termination with cause:
- a) The user may terminate the plan in the event Logan IT Inc. fails to perform any task as may be required to be performed to the quality standards as may be reasonably acceptable and such failure is not fixed within 30 days from the date of intimation to Logan IT Inc. by the user.
- b) Logan IT Inc. may at its sole discretion terminate the services and access to this site at any point of time without prior notice if the user violates the terms and obligations under this TOU or
- C) Logan IT Inc. reserves the right to terminate the engagement with immediate effect if the user is offensive or uses abusive language with his/her Virtual assistant or with any member of the virtual service team that attends to the task of the user.
- Event of Termination: In the event of termination, General Disclaimer, Prohibited Uses, Proprietary Rights, Indemnity, Applicable Laws and General Terms Sections set forth in this TOU shall still survive.
The payment of monthly subscription charges for the first month after signup should be made within the same month of providing the services and thereafter in advance before the 5 th of every month on a continuing basis until termination. Subscription amount is always collected in advance for the month.
Wherein the user opts for a monthly subscription plan, the Terms and Conditions associated with the respective plans shall apply in addition to this TOU. Wherein the user opts for a custom or a tailored business support plan based on a quote, then the terms and conditions of such a proposal shall prevail in addition to this TOU.
In the event if the user decides to opt out of the service within 7 days of the start date (an Assistant being assigned) for any reason whatsoever, pro-rata charges shall apply based on usage or the number of days lapsed whichever is higher and the balance shall be refunded as per the Refund Policy.
No waiver of notice period or refunds shall be allowed in case you decide to opt out of the service post the 7-day look up period from start date.
Credit Card: Logan IT Inc. has kept in place reasonable technical, administrative and organisational process and procedures to protect Client credit card information. However, it is your responsibility to ensure that the Credit card details are shared securely with Logan IT Inc. This means that you must upload / update the credit card details only through your Logan IT Inc. dashboard secure access assigned on the Logan IT Inc. website and not via email or phone or any other digital means.
You acknowledge that Logan IT Inc. invests substantially in recruiting, training and development of its employees, consultants and independent contractors and that Logan IT Inc. has a legitimate interest in earning a reasonable return on those investments.
You also acknowledge that Logan IT Inc. has agreements with Logan IT Inc. assistants that protect this interest by requiring that Logan IT Inc. assistants obtain Logan IT Inc's prior written consent before accepting any direct engagement (whether as an employee, consultant, contractor or otherwise) with any Logan IT Inc. client to whom they were assigned in the past or present.
To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, you agree that during your membership and for a period of twelve (12) months immediately following the termination of your relationship with Logan IT Inc. for any reason, whether voluntary or involuntary, with or without cause, you shall not directly or indirectly solicit for employment or engagement any Logan IT Inc. assistant who is assigned to you at that time or who was assigned to you within the six months preceding termination of your relationship with Logan IT Inc. to leave his or her employment with Logan IT Inc. and to work for you in any engagement directly or indirectly.
Should any solicitation by you become a substantial factor resulting in a Logan IT Inc. assistant leaving Logan IT Inc. and accepting an engagement with you directly or indirectly without Logan IT Inc's consent, you agree to pay Logan IT Inc. liquidated damages reasonably calculated to compensate Logan IT Inc. for its lost investments and not as a penalty of any kind, a one-time fee equivalent to one year's salary of the Logan IT Inc. assistant prior to the solicitation. Payment of the foregoing fee will not preclude Logan IT Inc. from seeking any other remedies against the Client, whether under this Agreement, at law, or in equity.
Logan IT Inc. shall be entitled to perform any of the obligations undertaken by it through its employees, associates, consultants or through suitably qualified and skilled sub- contractors/vendors. Any act or omission of such other associates or sub-contractor shall, for the purposes of the Agreement, be deemed to be an act or omission of Logan IT Inc.
Data Rights and Protection
In our mission to ethically and lawfully serve our Clients we have the following policies in place in order to adhere to international and domestic law:
- (ii) Timely Breach Notification: In the event of a data breach, Logan IT Inc. will notify our associated data controllers and Clients within 72 hours. In addition to outlining the nature of the breach, the impact, and actions involved to remedy the situation will be detailed.
- (iii) Right to Be Forgotten: If at any time Client discontinues their relationship with Logan IT Inc., the Client can request that his or her personal data is wholly erased from our records.
Client Responsibilities and Obligations
- (i) Restricted services: Logan IT Inc. assistants are not permitted to support in any illegal, unethical, uncomfortable or immoral activity. Hence you should not ask for such tasks.
- (ii) Assistants' Supervision: Logan IT Inc. will assign the assistant to the Client as per skillsets match with the services required by you. The assigned Logan IT Inc. assistant acts under your direction.
- (iii) Credentials: Logan IT Inc. has kept in reasonable technical, administrative and organizational process and procedures to protect Client data, it is your responsibility to ensure the security of the credentials you share with your Logan IT Inc. assistant to perform the tasks. This may include implementing controls like user role-based access, restrictions, limiting the information view, access duration, etc.
- (iv) Breach of legislation/guidelines: Logan IT Inc. provides services to the Client as per the instructions received and it is the responsibility of the Client to collect necessary consent from the individuals whose information is disclosed to Logan IT Inc. Under no circumstances shall Logan IT Inc. be liable for any breach arising due to the failure to obtain consents from such other people, including third parties, as per the guidelines set in the applicable legislations like GDPR, CCPA, or any other applicable legislations.
Logan IT Inc. is and will remain as an independent contractor in its relationship with client. Nothing in this TOU is intended to, or should be construed to create a partnership, agency or joint venture or employment relationship between Logan IT Inc. and Client.
Logan IT Inc. will incur no liability to the Client or be deemed to have defaulted under or breached this TOU for any failure or delay in its performance of any obligation under this TOU by causes beyond its control and without the fault or negligence of Logan IT Inc. Causes (“Force majeure events”) beyond a Logan IT Inc's control may include, but are not limited to, acts of God, flood, fire, earthquake, war, acts of terrorism, explosions, strikes, telecommunications breakdown, power outages or shortages, acts of governmental authorities such as changes in controlling law, regulations, orders or the requirements of any governmental entity, severe weather conditions, civil disorders, natural disasters, fire, pandemic and quarantines and general strikes in India.
You agree to indemnify, defend at your expense and hold harmless Logan IT Inc., its telecommunications providers and service providers and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants and agents (if any), from all and any third-party claims, liability, damages and costs (including, but not limited to, attorneys' fees) arising from or relating to
- (i) Your use of the Services and/or the Site,
- (ii) Any content you post, e-mail, transmit or relay either to Logan IT Inc. or by use of the Services or the Site,
- (iii) Any negligence, or willful misconduct by you, your employees, associates or representatives,
- (iv) Any online accounts and profiles created as per your instructions on behalf of you on various online web portals/websites or mobile applications (apps),
- (v) Use of your login credential to access the portals/websites/apps referred by you for your business/personal purpose. The data available on the referred websites by you will be used by Logan IT Inc. as per your instructions
- (vi) Use of your login credential to access the portals/websites/apps referred by you for your business/personal purpose. The data available on the referred websites by you will be used by Logan IT Inc. as per your instructions
- (vii) Your violation of the TOU, or
- (viii) Your alleged infringement of any intellectual property, copyright, trade secrets, moral right or other proprietary right of any person or entity.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall Logan IT Inc. be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, or consequential losses and damages, or any punitive or exemplary damages arising out of or in any way connected with the services provided by Logan IT Inc. or arising from this TOU. Neither shall Logan IT Inc. be liable for any action taken or omitted by its employees/Logan IT Inc. assistant in pursuance of this TOU in good faith, except for gross negligence, bad faith, or willful misconduct adjudicated by a court of competent jurisdiction. Logan IT Inc.'s obligation shall be restricted only to actual and direct losses and not to any indirect, special, or consequential losses. The services available on the site, any websites linked to the site, the materials or information contained at the site or the foregoing limitations of liability constitute a fundamental basis of this TOU and Logan IT Inc. would not have permitted you to use the site or the services absent such limitations.
In the event of a breach of this TOU by Logan IT Inc, Logan IT Inc's aggregate, and cumulative liability for damages on all accounts resulting from this TOU hereunder shall in no event exceed the amount of fees received from the Client for the service in the applicable service request in the three-month period preceding the event giving rise to the claim..
If any other TOU or ‘Service/Task request(s) or SLA are necessary to enforce the intent of this document, both parties agree to execute such provisions as and when the need arises.
Any disputes arising out of or in connection with the TOU shall be first attempted to be settled through discussion and negotiation between the user and a member of the senior management at Logan IT Inc. If a settlement is not arrived at within thirty (30) days, the dispute shall be referred for Arbitration. Each party will bear their own cost of the arbitration. The number of arbitrators shall be one. The place of arbitration shall be Bangalore, India. The language used in the proceedings shall be English. The arbitration award shall be binding on both parties.
Governing laws and jurisdiction
All matters arising out of this TOU shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of India, without giving effect to any choice of conflict of law, provision or rule that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than those of India and the parties hereto agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Bangalore, India for any disputes arising out of the subject matter.
This Agreement is in person-to-person basis and is non-transferable, and you may not assign your rights or obligations to any third party on your behalf.
If any provision(s) of the TOU is found to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be construed, as nearly as possible, to reflect the intentions of the parties with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect. Logan IT Inc ‘s failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TOU shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The TOU constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter. Any waiver of any provision of the TOU will be effective only if unambiguously made in writing and signed by Logan IT Inc .
This TOU constitutes the entire understanding and agreement between Client and Logan IT Inc., and supersedes and cancels all prior agreements, understandings, and representations in their entirety and are of no further force and effect.
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000 and does not require any physical or digital signatures. By accepting this TOU digitally, you are agreeing to the conditions of this TOU and provide your assent to it.
All notices to a party shall be in writing and shall be made either via e-mail or fax or U.S. mail. Notice shall be deemed given 24 hours after an e-mail that is not returned to the sender is sent, or 3 days after deposit in the U.S. mail, to you at the address provided by you upon registration and to Logan IT Inc. at the address set forth below.